Omerta of Habitat
jen 10ponyt
jen 2l9p5pd
Omerta of Habitat
jen 10ponyt
jen 2l9p5pd
Omerta of Habitat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omerta of Habitat

HomeForumLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Habitat
Admin
Habitat

Female Posts : 70

jen Empty
PostSubject: jen   jen Wtfzud10Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:13 pm

[quote author=Habitat link=action=profile;u=77 date=1267410369]
good morning jen 273165

jen 647706 do check that jen...im sure they are 1 and the same (nellie,susie,daisy) here's how i knew

i Pmed that nellie remember to check and do her feature...here is my message:

(No subject)
« Sent to: on: February 17, 2010, 11:09:50 AM » Quote Reply Remove 

nell i like all your graphics ...and you remind me of one of our member here and is my friend...Susie/Daisy ...i just hope its you coz i would be jen 211217 if u would be...
anyways i do feature for members here ...if u can tell me or share something for wendys forum it would be appreciated...u might forgot my email addy its habitat1961@yahoo.com...tc  and GB

and she emailed me this
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Nellie Jones"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
habitat1961@yahoo.com
jen 899987 Habitat,  I jen 198807 anyone on the forum really, so I am jen 637588 to say I jen 198807 daisy or susy.
I am a bit jen 28278 when it comes to chatting so I really havent had a go in the shoutbox yet. Iam glad you like my graphics.
I jen 952135 collecting pics and its good to have somewhere to use them. I like the topic Marezia started and have been sharing some pic
in there.
Im on annual leave at the moment so I can get on the computer and search for things a fair bit. When I go back to
work I wont have as much time.Anyway jen 505830 for the compliments. Seems like a very jen 211217 and friendly place.
Love Nellie.

jen 10630 so i did not anymore answer back...then when u delete her she sent me this

"Nellie Jones"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
habitat1961@yahoo.com
I cant seem to log on. It says my user name is wrong. Can you help me please.
Sorry to be such a pain .Im glad you gave me your email address otherwise I would not know what to do. jen 273165 Nell.

so i emailed back saying i myself cant log in which is at that time the forum is really hanging and would get back to her...after that i received another email

"Nellie Jones"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
habitat1961@yahoo.com
jen 899987 Habitat,  I think I understand what has happened. I think I have been cut out of the forum because I come from Australia and that is where your so called jen 569482 were from. That is why you asked if I was them. I thought about it and if they were your jen 569482 then you would have known, so obviuosly they were not and that is why you were asking if I was them. They must have done something dreadful for you to kick me off just because you thought I was them. Surely you must know their email address and could ask them that way and then you would see that I am not them. Also you could check their Internet Provider and see if its the same as mine. It might be, but then it might not be. I am from Victoria and I presume they are too. Anyway I am very saddened that you woul not trust me or believe me. In Australia we judge people by their actions, not by what we think, and you are innocent until proven guilty. The only thing I am guilty of is enjoying being a part of the forum and welcoming people and sharing some of my pics . You my friend are guilty of lying to me by saying that Wendy was having problems. Why not just be honest and say I am not wanted at the forum because I remind you of someone else. I find it hard to believe that in this day and age someone is persecuted because they remind someone of another. Anyway for what it was worth I loved being a part of the forum  but obviously that is not to be as you have found me guilty without a just reason. I hope you feel good about yourself. I hold jen 352559 bad feelings towards you, I just feel jen 637588 that you could not see that I was doing nothing wrong. Are you going to ban all Australians or just the ones who remind you of others. I cannot believe any one could be so mean. Perhaps you would like to explain.   Nell.

i am actually going to answer her but i got mor impt matters than her..then she emailed me this

"Nellie Jones"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
habitat1961@yahoo.com
jen 899987 Habitat, I am still waiting to know why I was banned. I know you got my last email so please do the decent thing and let me know. Its not fair and I think I have a right to know. Imagine if it happened to you, and you had done nothing wrong except remind someone of another peron. How would you feel. Please do the right thing. jen 273165 Nell.

and i get pissed to answer her...then one day i saw that nell on the shout sounds like how susie answer so when i checked her name she is just so new ans when i checked her post...geez the fonts and the way/how  she post have given her away!

so if you would note i did not even mentioned Australia and she kept on mentioning that and that one about Marezia that she likes her topic...

on one of Jen's post which for a newbie seems so close to marezia saying "she likes marezia topics and wants to lesrn animation"

so u see how they are being caught? geez

AND jen 647706 you are right a genuine apology...but it seems that would not happen...as the saying goes:
"they want their cake and jen 100208 it it too"

kiss1 bff and i will always be on the look out...jen 352559 one can fool this forum anymore laughingcrime
Back to top Go down
https://omerta-of-habitat.forumotion.com
tammy101

tammy101

jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: jen   jen Wtfzud10Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Ok this is the PM I sent :

jen 899987 Jen, first let me introduce myself I am Tammy a feature editor of WFG Magazine, hopefully you have read it here at the forum if not check out this link http://wendysforum.net/index.php/board,70.0.html

Well every edition we chose people at random to do an interview for the Magazine, and you have been chosen as the "newbie" member.

You know Jen, for some reason you remind me of a former friend that used to be here she wrote and posted exactly like you.jen 135572.her name is Susie.jen 135572...if it is you I am so jen 211217 that you have come back cause I really missed you!!

Ok Jen, I will await your reply anything you want to say /share for the Magazine will be fine.jen 135572

just email me at jervis61@telus.net.

jen 273165
Back to top Go down

jen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omerta of Habitat :: Chill Out Zone :: General Topics Area-
Jump to: